Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Goodbye to my friend

I'm in a good mood today.......you know why? because i got my new tuppeware today..haha!! it was blue in colour ( my favourite colour ).. finally i can drink more water than before...thanks to my friend- dance man..ha!! i wanted to say goodbye to my friend that sat behind me before..she is going to maktab to continue her study. and our class organized a simple party this afternoon to say goodbye to her...so sad i do not have picture about the party but dance man had a lot, go his blog and check it out...ha!!! the food that prepared by our loving teacher was so delicious..hmmmm!!! i feel hungry now when i think again..haha! that all i want to write today.....just want to give my friend- dance man to see it, otherwise he say no post in my blog again....muahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment