Saturday, September 19, 2009

鸡婆Friends

Why i always feel not happy when i was in U6A1? Almost everyday i go home without smile...some friends in my class really not good in communication. When they talk to me, i really want to slap their face...this is not their conversation, why they want to 鸡婆when i was talking to somebody else, no moral at all...yesterday, i had been no mood for all day, because someone 鸡婆to me and i felt mad at that time, then i just hide my angry emotion...i was thinking before, if i show my true emotion to that guy, maybe i will lose friends, this is why i hide my true emotion when i was in front my friends....at my house, my sister made me angry, i will scolded her loudly, of course i will slap her sometime...this is my true action when i was angry...at my school, also got some friends make me angry like that but i never spoken out, just sometime only...that is why some of my friends think i'm good to be bully...if i angry, that few guys will always said "dont show this emotion in front my girlfriend"...is this true or not? You mean i have to hide my true emotion in front my love in the rest of my life? You think this is good to your girlfriend..i said this' call lie to your girlfriend, you cheat her...you want me to be steady when i am angry, you want me to be happy in front her when i was not happy? All this are lying your girlfriend....i hate that few guys said those words like that to me....that's mean you guys scared your girlfriends run away so you never angry in front of your gf...what a fact love, i feel pity to their girlfriend...

No comments:

Post a Comment