Saturday, September 5, 2009

My Sad Day

Day past very fast now and my biggest exam STPM is coming soon.....i feel very afraid about it because i not yet get ready for it, i still not confident in my three paper-pa, eco, and geo....i always fail in this three subject...i really really scared....i scare this is my last education journey and i will be suffer if i cant go to uni next year- helping my father in his factory...i know my father's business can earn a lot of money but what i want not money, but is family and entertainment actually....if i helping my father in his factory after my STPM, i will lose my teenage's live time....i know what you are thinking is why i dont want to study hard? I can tell you that i have try...but everytime i sat in front my table, i cant concentrate on it, i really dont know why....maybe i really not suitable to study anymore, or i not suitable study STPM....i was thinking if i follow my best friend, David Leong to Swiburn last year, maybe i wont be so worry in my study...compare to STPM, foundation is more easier...they only have to get a pass in their exam but we STPM have to get at least C+, then only you can think about universiti...i wonder whether i choose the wrong road or not but all this are too late for me....after my first trial exam, i feel very very sad about it...i got three subject failed, this kind of result, really cannot apply universiti...when my friends are studying hard to get good result, actually i was sitting in front of my table, thinking what road should i take next year if i fail my STPM...apply to be a policeman? Continue my study? or continue my father's business? Second trial exam is my last chance to prove me that whether i still can stand for this exam or not....i will try this time, i wont let my girlfriend, my friends and my parent dissapointed on me....please GOD be with me and give me power in my study...AMEN..

No comments:

Post a Comment