Saturday, December 19, 2009

My Girlfriend's birthday

Tonight is my girlfriend's birthday. I buy her a gift spent RM41.60, cake spent RM5. But let me the most satisfaction is the birthday card .... I affiliation with the help of the computer to complete my first birthday card by hand. Honestly, I am very satisfied, ha ha!

I bring Nyuk Ma to Cafe Cafe to eat, we asked Mee Mamak, Sszchuan Sup, Penang Kueh Tiau and Jelly Watermelons.
Wow .... these things really expensive, but that a lot of them. We could not finished them until we packing to go back, ha ha!


After that, I take her to the park for a walk and also digest what we eat at Cafe Cafe, ha ha ...because our stomach really over full of food. Not until 9:30 I bring her back, I also sing the birthday song to her, of course, that a bit shy.

I feel very touching because Nyuk Ma refused to go out with her friend for celebrating her birthday because of me, haha... Happy Birthday, Nyuk Ma ....


The birthday card that i made to my girlfriend



Her present, guest what is inside...ha! of course is her loving cartoon- Winnie the pooh


Birthday cake

No comments:

Post a Comment