Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My first high salary

After one month work in my father shop, finally i got my salary...I have been works for several job and got many time of salary..My first time salary that i had it, is at Sing Kwong supermarket...that is my first salary and i was happy that time althought the salary only RM400++...And this time i also very happy, hahaha...because this is my first high salary that i have...i cant tell you how much that i got but can tell you that the salary can "win" the salary from a university student, haha...My father job very tired because wake up early in the morning, wake up 1:30am - 7:00am......five hour working time also can take so much salary, hahaha....when my father gave me just now, i happy and happy because i never thought that my father will give me salary.....OK, that is what the things that i happy about, i dont want write too much, i will bring my friends david and timothy go for eat......heheheee...

No comments:

Post a Comment