Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My lovely badminton bag fly to Kuching.....

Finally my lovely badminton bag came to Kuching or i can said it fly to Kuching because my friend came to Kuching by plane...haha!!! my three old racquet met with my new Li Ning racquet- four brothers together with me and start our badminton sport's journey in Swinburne, Kuching, hehe......Besides that, i also want to show some picture about the curry chicken that cook by us, David and I to anyone who visit my blog, see how big is the curry that we cook, both of us really suffered when eating the curry chicken.....and we also suffered in doing revision in our room...let us enjoy the pictures....



that beggar was eating dinner there, so pity!!!!!haha...the rice beside was david one....




use drawer to study, haiz!!!!!university life....


see david, no table and drawer study meh...even worst than me, lay on bed study...haha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment