Saturday, April 30, 2011

YONEX ARMORTEC 900PLC

This is a very sad thing to me, my YONEX ARMORTEC 900PLC broke last week. I just gave to shop for stringing, then i took back home and test for the tension, the racquet straight broke in front of me..i go to that shop for claim, they said i go out their shop so this is not their responsiblefor my racquet..so how, how can i argue for that, they got their point..HAIZ!!!!!!!!






But i bought a same model again this week and i hope this time i really take good care for it. I chose the new string - Yonex BG66 Ultimax..so expensive le..RM39.90+RM2=RM41.90....I hope that it can last long and good for repulsion and good hitting sound...Yonex BG66 too easy break when i play it, waste my money everytime, that's why change to Yonex BG66 Ultimax....Some pictures to show you all...Have a nice day, BYE!!!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment