Thursday, March 11, 2010

Getting tired, tired and tired......

I getting tired working in my father shop, every day sleeping on the table there, haiz.....what a tauke's son like that, sleeping there and taking salary higher than worker, feel shameful...but really cannot control my eye keep closing down, haha!! finally i put down my bad feeling in my result and i will try to apply courses, see will success or not....if not success, then i have to think whether i want go to swinburne to continue my degree.....father and mother finally let me go because they know that i still very cared about my study...i just lazy to study, easy to give up if the topics are too hard....this is all my fault until my STPM result worst......But one thing make me cannot understand- Why they dont want to sent me to swinburne early when i was form five?????????

No comments:

Post a Comment