Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Two years life in Kuching....

Halo everyone, it has been a long time since i updated my blog long time ago....nothing special, just want to share to you guys that how's my two years life in kuching here. Time run very fast, i will graduate from Swinburne one year later. I still remember when I first came in Swinburne, there was a lot of "first time"----first time present in front of the class, first time saw foreign students in front of me, first time live without parents and so on...........and now i'm getting into it. Degree has 24 units, and i completed 12 units, half to go...I have to start thinking about what should i do in the future. My mum told me a lot of accounting firm, auditing firm stuff, I feel like not interest at all (actually i not so interest in accounting). Mention before that I came to Swinburne because I wanted to gain some extra knowledge to improve myself. I prefer to go back Sibu helping my father..Ya...that's what i wanted but who know in the next one years later..maybe i change my mind. Badminton area will be a good consideration to me too.....:)

 when i was in foundation

when i was in degree

 My swinburne badminton team


 Swinburne open day, nice ride..haha

My presentation..nervous at that time..

No comments:

Post a Comment